Monday, May 23, 2011

Hello World!

From the guys that brought you the sports blog Being Passed By, today Robert and I bring to you our newest venture: "The Last Best Hope." Named after a quote by one of Robert and I's favorite figures from history: Abraham Lincoln, The Last Best Hope will be a politics and culture blog. From book reviews to political commentary, from movies to music; there'll hardly be a subject Robert and I won't cover. Between me being a news junkie and Robert's extensive experience writing for the George-Anne, we'll strive to bring our readers insight and opinion that you won't find anywhere else. We hope you'll find what we have to offer interesting, thought provoking, and even (dare I say?) funny (*crosses fingers*). So without further adieu, Welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment